Devon on Tap / August 28 • 12 – 5 p.m.
Be a part of the Devon Lakeshore Amphitheater season by showcasing your craft beer or cider at Devon on Tap Decatur Craft Beer & music Festival. The Festival will include food trucks and 4 live local bands with proceeds benefiting the Decatur Parks Foundation and the Decatur Area Arts Council.
Fan Favorite winner will be “On Tap” and have a handle secured for them during the 2022 season at the Devon, bringing in over 40,000 attendees. Please respond with your commitment to ensure your brewery’s spot.
The Festival will provide:
- 6' Table, Ice, Rinse Water and Dump Buckets.
- Brewers Lounge that will provide Beer, Water, Food, & Snacks.
- Tasting Tickets & Complimentary Tasting Glasses
- You will receive a $150 stipend.
Your Brewery will need to bring:
- Two (2) 1/6 Kegs of the brews of your choice!
- Brewery Staff to pour beer.
- Marketing materials to promote your brewery. Banners / Swag
- Dispense equipment, Ice tubs, CO2
- Tent (The Devon has 10 tents. let us know if you need one - first come, first serve)
- Please send us a high-resolution logo for us to promote your brewery!
Jill Applebee, Decatur Parks Foundation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org / 217-422-5911
Jimmy Misner, Door 4 Brewing Co. at email@example.com / 217- 853-6829
Jerry Johnson, Decatur Area Arts Council at firstname.lastname@example.org / 217-423-3189